Royal Canin Siamese Cat Adult Dry Cat Food Balanced and Complete Cat Food 2kg
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Shih Tzu Adult Dry Dog Food 1.5kg
- Royal Canin Small Adult dry dog food (formerly Mini Adult) is precise nutrition specifically made for small dogs 10 months to 8 years old weighing 9–22 lbs.
- Meets the high energy needs of small dogs while helping maintain a healthy weight with L-carnitine
- Supports skin and coat health with optimal levels of fatty acids like EPA and DHA
- Exclusive small, highly palatable kibble adapted for miniature jaws
- Satisfies the fussy appetites of small dogs with enhanced palatability
Digestive safety Babydog milk contains carefully selected ultra-digestible proteins and has a lactose content very close to that of maternal milk. It is particularly suitable for the puppy’s digestive system because it does not contain starch (puppies don’t secrete enough amylase to digest starch). The addition of fructo-oligo-saccharides helps maintain a healthy balance of digestive flora. Easy to prepare. Babydog milk dissolves instantly and completely with no sediment creating a totally homogenous formula. Enriched with DHA. The puppy’s nervous system continues to develop after birth. DHA naturally present in maternal milk helps develop cognitive function and so baby dog milk is enriched with DHA
Composition: Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, animal fats, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, yeasts, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein). ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25200 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 205 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg, L-lysine: 14.6 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants. ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 32% - Fat content: 22% - Crude ash: 7.4% - Crude fibres: 2.8% - Per kg: EPA/DHA: 4 g including DHA: 1.2 g. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
- Royal Canin Chihuahua Adult is a complete feed for dogs, specially for adult and mature Chihuahuas over 8 months old.
- It satisfies the Chihuahua's appetite thanks to the combination of three factors: an adapted kibble size and shape, an exclusive formulation and selected flavours.
- DENTAL HEALTH - This formula helps reduce tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators.
- Exclusive kibble which is adapted to the Chihuahua's small jaw.
- Manufacturer: Royal Canin Size: 1.5KG
Very small dogs may be tiny, but because of their unique physiological traits such as jaw size, bone strength and sensitive digestive systems, they have big nutritional requirements and need a healthy dog food to meet them. That’s why Royal Canin created X-Small Aging +12 - the complete nutritional solution designed specifically for your aging dog up to 8 pounds. Key Benefits This formula has been specifically designed for dogs up to 8 pounds and over the age of 12. It contains EPA, DHA, antioxidants and nutrients to support healthy aging. The extra small kibble is perfect for miniature jaws and has been proven to reduce the formation of tartar. It's a highly palatable formula that will satisfy the fussy appetites of small dogs. Key nutrients and antioxidants aid in maintaining a healthy hearty. Highly digestible proteins and various fiber sources help to regular and ease intestinal transit.
- High energy density utilizing dietary fat to improve palatability and reduce feeding volumes in inappetent pets.
- A special texture specifically designed to facilitate feeding by syringe and through enteral feeding tubes
- Exceptional Palatability to stimulate the appetite of sick pets
- Synergistic Antioxidant Complex of vitamin E, vitamin C, and taurine to help fight against oxidative stress